- 16 ounces refried beans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pitted olive, , sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix beans, cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning until well combined.
- Stir in garlic.
- Spread in bottom of baking pan.
- Sprinkle tomato and olives over top.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.