Recipe by JoAnn
Great tasting hot subs. Good for get-togethers or just for a quick supper. Make sure and add enough hard salami to each sub, it adds a lot of flavor and the melted cheese tastes so good on it.
- 12 round kaiser rolls
- 1 lb deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1 lb hard salami
- 1 lb turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- italian seasoning (or oregano)
- 12 sheets aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush Kaiser rolls with 1 teaspoon Italian dressing over each side.
- Divide the meat among the 12 rolls and stack on bottom half of each roll.
- Add a few slices of onion on top of meat and top with 2 slices of cheese.
- Sprinkle lightly with Italian seasoning or oregano and add top of roll.
- Wrap each in aluminum foil making 12 flying saucer looking wraps.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm right out of the foil.