Hot Pizza Sub Sandwich
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a great sandwich to make on a campout.Wrapped in foil,on the grill.I take our tailgater gas grill with us and it works great for this sandwich.A great meal for those too hot to cook days.Can be cooked in your oven also...
- Ready In:
- 1 lb unsliced Italian bread
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 slices fully cooked deli ham
- 10 slices salami
- 30 slices pepperoni
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices American cheese
- Slice bread in half horizontally.
- Spread bottom half with pizza sauce,sprinkle with seasoning.
- Top with green pepper,ham,salami,pepperoni.and cheeses,replace bread top.
- Place on baking sheet.Bake 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- If cooking on open grill-wrap in foil.
- If cooking on gas grill covered doesnt need foil.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION