Recipe by Dustin's Mom
Don't let the ingredients fool you. And so easy! This is a delicious hot shrimp dip that is great for pot luck dinners, football parties or other fun gatherings.
- 2 (10 ounce) cansbroken shrimp, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in microwaveable dish.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and blend with a fork, breaking up the shrimp as you stir.
- Microwave again for 2 minutes or until hot.
- Stir again until well blended.
- Pour into a serving dish and serve with a variety of crackers.
- You can also serve in a mini-crockpot to keep hot.