Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious appetizer to take to parties. For a taco dip, you could substitute cheddar cheese for the mozzarella, and salsa for the pepperoni and tomatoes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, tomatoes, and olives.
- Spoon into a 6-cup baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with bread pieces for dipping.