Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious appetizer to take to parties. For a taco dip, you could substitute cheddar cheese for the mozzarella, and salsa for the pepperoni and tomatoes.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, chopped
- 10 large pitted black olives, chopped
- 4 crusty Italian rolls, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, tomatoes, and olives.
- Spoon into a 6-cup baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with bread pieces for dipping.