I made it by mistake. I keep trying to think of a different description but can't. I add salsa. I think this is what makes it stand apart from the others!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa (prefer Pancho's brand)
- 1/8 cup of finely chopped jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 crushed chicken bouillon cube
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Heat cream cheesein microwave for about 40 seconds to make easier to mix.
- 2Add everything except a 1/4 of the bag of mozzarella cheese.
- 3After everything is mixed sprinkle cheese on top.
- 4Cook for about 20 minutes or until golden brown at 375.
- 5Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Mexican Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.6
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 1069.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 25.2 g