Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made it by mistake. I keep trying to think of a different description but can't. I add salsa. I think this is what makes it stand apart from the others!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (prefer Pancho's brand)
- 1⁄8 cup of finely chopped jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 crushed chicken bouillon cube
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) packageof shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat cream cheesein microwave for about 40 seconds to make easier to mix.
- Add everything except a 1/4 of the bag of mozzarella cheese.
- After everything is mixed sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until golden brown at 375.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.