Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here's and easy and really quick soup that is ready to serve in 15 minutes, thanks to your microwave oven. You can even substitute frozen, thawed meatballs for the hot dogs. In addition to all that, the soup is truly yummy! Recipe is from the Sept./Oct., 2009 issue of Simple and Delicious magazine.
- 2 (18 7/8 ounce) cansready-to-serve chunky baked potato with cheddar and bacon bits soup
- 4 hot dogs, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar-monterey monterey jack cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup milk
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Cover and microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 2 minutes.