Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
200 Best Canned Fish and Seafood Recipes serves 4
Make and share this Hot Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced red bell pepper
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can crab, drained
- In bowl, all ingredients, gently folding in crab.
- Microwave on high 1-2 minutes or until hot and bubbly.