Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
After searching for the perfect crab dip, I took three recipes that I liked adjusted and came up with this recipe that is "good enough for company."
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 8 -12 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3 teaspoons horseradish
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in crock or pie dish.
- Sprinkle with more seafood seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 - 40 minutes or until top is golden.
- Serve with Tortilla chips, bread sticks, fresh vegetables.
This recipe is close to one that we use to get when we went to Maryland years ago.