Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick, easy & tasty appetizer for your next dinner party or with cocktails. Serve with sliced baguette, crackers or veggies.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (170 g) cans crabmeat
- 1 1⁄2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (or combo) or 1 cup mozzarella cheese (or combo)
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup yellow pepper, finely chopped
- Combine softened cream cheese with other ingredients in an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Heat at 350°F for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- (OR heat in microwave for 2- 3 minutes)
- Remove from oven and stir.
I had some of the girls over for a brunch and served this wonderful dip. Everyone loved it. This is a great tasty dish that is so easy to throw together. The red and yellow peppers add a nice colorful touch. I served it with assorted crackers. Thank you sooo much, CountryLady, for sharing this. I plan to make it many many times. :-)
Thanks for the tip Jessys Girl. I made this last night and added a clove of garlic chopped fine, some chives, chopped green onion and tabasco. It was excellent with the seasonings
This was ok but was missing something, no not something, many thinks. Canned crab is horrible so I would never make this again unless I used fresh crab. Also, the taste was too bland, it needs garlic or something. I was not impressed and ended up throwing most of it out.