Crab & Artichoke Dip
I changed the original recipe by adding sour cream and more cheeses because I like it creamy. If you like spice, add your favourite hot sauce to taste. Take this to a party, and guaranteed you will be asked for the recipe!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 (14 ounce) can unico artichoke hearts, packed in water, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package vacuum packed imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- Cream the softened cream cheese and add the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- May be divided into 2 casseroles or makes one big one.
- Bake in 350 oven for about 20 minutes, until bubbly and starting to turn brown on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION