Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious, melt-in-your-mouth pudding for chocolate lovers!! I prefer Lindt chocolate but any will work fine, so choose your favourite brand and get cooking! =]
- Lightly grease 4 pudding dishes with a little butter. Put the remaining butter, sugar, orange zest and baking powder into a large bowl and beat until thoroughly combined. Add enough milk to give a dropping consistency.
- Spoon the mixture into pudding basins and smooth the surface. Cover with greaseproof paper and foil. Secure with string.
- Put the basins into a steamer or saucepan of simmering water, making sure that the water comes up halfway up the side of the basin. Cover and steam, topping up with water as needed for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan and add the golden syrup. Add enough water to mix a coating consistency.
- Turn out the puddings onto a warm plate, pour the chocolate sauce over them and garnish with orange segments.
- Enjoy :).
I had to borrow the pudding dishes from my neighbours, but it was well worth it. This is a great cake. And my neighbours loved it too! Definetely a keeper!