Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great bean dip. Serve hot with tortilla chips.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans (or the equivalent in Frito-Lay bean dip)
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 1 lb grated monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Blend all ingredients in food processor or by hand, reserving 1/2 cup of each cheese for topping.
- Spread into casserole dish or 13 X 9 pan.
- top with reserved cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.