Hot Cheddar Bean Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained & mashed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir all ingredients together until well mixed. Spoon into a 1 - 1.5 qt ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot with tortilla chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"I have a degree in archaeology from a small Ohio college and I work for the Ohio History Connection. My passions are art, music, books, food, history, and cats/animal welfare. I also love photography. I have a 1,000 (plus) piece collection of vintage flower pins from the 1960's, hence the username ha. I also have small collections of vintage butterfly pins, vintage tablecloths, and vintage glass Christmas ornaments. (Can you tell I love vintage?) I took a trip to the Netherlands in March 2006 and fell in love! I doubt it will happen but if I ever have the opportunity I would love to live there."
Join The Conversation