1/1 Photo of Hot Bacon Dressing (For Spinach Salad)
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This is one of our all time favorite dressings to use on spinach salad. We like to add some chopped boiled eggs to our fresh spinach along with sliced fresh mushrooms. This is enough dressing for one-half of a small bag of spinach. EDITED: To say this is enough for half a bag of cleaned spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet fry bacon until crisp then remove bacon and reserve bacon grease.
- 2Crumble bacon over fresh spinach.
- 3Add minced onion to bacon grease and saute over medium heat about 3-4 minutes.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and saute for about 1 minute.
- 5Pour hot dressing over spinach and toss, mixing well.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Bacon Dressing (For Spinach Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 189.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g