Recipe by gardenlady
My husband and I love strong flavors. I wanted to make potato salad and came up with this one. Utilize the horseradish to your own taste.
Top Review by Maryland Jim
I normally am not a fan of potato salad. I made this in preparation for Easter dinner tomorrow. My wife and I sampled it, and by the time we finished I had to make more, it was that good. I used Dietz & Watson Horseradish Mustard and didn't have any red pepper but it was delicious just the same. Made for PAC 2010.
- 5 red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons horseradish mustard (I used Woebers brand.)
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water till fork tender. Or use the baked potato feature on your microwave. Cool.
- Dice potatoes to bite size.Put in large bowl.
- Add the onions and peppers.
- Mix in the horseradish mustard and the mayonnaise. Use more or less to your taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.