Warm Mustard Potato Salad
This is a truly great potato salad recipe. Everyone comments about how good it is whenever I make it. I found it in Taste of Home magazine and it is credited to Tiffany Mitchell.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime juice
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Cover and bring to a boil; cook until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Cut potatoes into chunks; place in a bowl.
- Add the mustard mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 9 more