Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Can be used with any fish, very good and different.
- 4 (7 ounce) skinned salmon fillets
- 1 cup mayonnaise (fat free can be used)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup horseradish
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- place salmon on baking sheet.
- mix mayo, lemon, and horseradish together.
- place generous amount of horseradish cream on top.
- melt butter.
- add to bread crumbs.
- put crumbs on top.
- slightly press crumbs in.
- sprinkle more on top.
- bake at 350F for approx 20 minutes.
Excellent recipe.....i just have one suggestion to others making this recipe: Drain the horseradish so that the mixture is more the consistency of a paste. Other than that, it was excellent and I will DEFINATELY be making this again!!
We really didn't like this and it was so easy that I really wanted it to work! I'm not sure if it was the combination of the mayo, lemon, and horseradish or what, but the flavor just didn't work for us. Sorry! Also, I felt that 1 cup of breadcrumbs was plenty!
This is nice, and I'm not even a horseradish fan. Although I did over cook it just a bit, (I was a tad busy) It was very nice. I'm going to make this for my dad on his birthday.