Recipe by Warren Drew
Can be used with any fish, very good and different.
Top Review by JarrettnGabi's Mom Koch
Excellent recipe.....i just have one suggestion to others making this recipe: Drain the horseradish so that the mixture is more the consistency of a paste. Other than that, it was excellent and I will DEFINATELY be making this again!!
- 4 (7 ounce) skinned salmon fillets
- 1 cup mayonnaise (fat free can be used)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup horseradish
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- place salmon on baking sheet.
- mix mayo, lemon, and horseradish together.
- place generous amount of horseradish cream on top.
- melt butter.
- add to bread crumbs.
- put crumbs on top.
- slightly press crumbs in.
- sprinkle more on top.
- bake at 350F for approx 20 minutes.