Salmon is such a tasty and healthy fish as it is packed with Omega 3. Here is a healthy and different way of preparing salmon that I found on the BBC Good Food Magazine website.
- 2 slices bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless salmon fillets
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whiz the bread into crumbs in a food processor.
- Add the horseradish and thyme, then season and mix well.
- Put the salmon in one layer in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Press the crumbs on to the flesh.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.