Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
These taste wonderful.
- 1 1⁄4 cups Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats (Not instant or old-fashioned)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup of broken walnut pieces
- Heat oven to 350øF.
- Cream Butter Flavor Crisco, granulated sugar, brown sugar, honey, egg, milk and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix into creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats, coconut, raisins, wheat germ, and walnuts.
- Drop rounded teaspoonsfuls of dough on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 11 to 12 minutes for soft cookies, 13 to 14 minutes for crisp cookies.
- Remove to cooling rack.