COCO OATMEAL HONEY COOKIES
The fiber-rich cookies are good for snacking.Honey is a good option for sweetness as natural honey helps improving immunity. It is a healthy choice for those who love chocolate flavor and also for kids.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2.Mix cocoa powder, butter, sugar, and milk in a pan. Bring it to a boil, stirring continuously. Remove it from flame.
- 3.Add oats, flour, and honey. Mix well.
- 4.With the help of a spoon pour one spoonful of the mixture on a waxed paper or greased cookie sheet.
- 5.Bake for 10-12 minutes till cooked. Take out of oven, let it cool for few minutes on the tray before transferring it to a wire rack.
- 6.Let them cool on the wire rack before serving.
- 7. Store in an air-tight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more