- 236.59 ml water
- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil or 29.58 ml canola oil
- 709.77 ml white bread flour
- 118.29 ml oatmeal, uncooked
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in breadmaker per your manufacturer's instructions.
- You can replace 2 cups white bread flour with 2 cups whole wheat flour but include 1 tbsp vital wheat gluten (the original recipe suggested this).
- Makes a moist, sweet loaf.
- NOTE: cook time is for the basic/white cycle (medium crust; 1½ lb loaf) using a BreadmanPlus bread machine; your machine may differ.