Recipe by ellie_
We eat salmon almost every week and I am always looking for new ways to make it - thought this recipe sounded good and easy. This recipe can be easily adjusted to how many people you have or how much salmon you have. It can also be used for whole, steaks or fillets. We tend to use salmon fillets.Recipe source: Best of the Best from Oregon cookbooks
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare barbeque grill.
- In a small cup or bowl combine honey and mustard.
- Place foil on barbeque grill. Poke holes in the foil about 3-inches apart.
- Place salmon on foil.
- Baste salmon with honey/mustard mixture.
- Turn fish and baste other side.
- Grill until fish is done.