Zesty Grilled Ahi Tuna With Feta and Fresh Tomato Salsa
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I was looking for new ways to make yummy healthy Ahi Tuna and this recipe hit the spot! It is so easy and quick - using Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing mix, tomatoes and feta cheese. Give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (I use white balsamic)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package good seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, divided
- 4 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tuna steaks (4oz each)
- Mix vinegar, oil, wine and salad dressing mix. Stir in 1 Tbsp of basil.
- In a separate bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, feta and remaining basil. Add 4 Tbsp of prepared dressing from step 1.
- Pour remaining dressing on Tuna steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 30 min to 1 hour to marinate.
- Grill Tuna on Med-High 5-7 min per side or less to your liking.
- Transfer to plate and top with tomato mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION