Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe from food down under
Make and share this Honey Ginger Feijoa Frozen Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- Halve the feijoas; scoop out the pulp and discard the shell.
- In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree the feijoa pulp, lemon juice and ginger.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch; stir in the milk and honey.
- Cook and stir until the mixture simmers.
- Cook for 1 minute longer; remove from the heat.
- Add the pureed feijoas.
- Stir in the yogurt.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions.