Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Down Home with the Neeleys".
- 1 boneless pork loin, 3 to 4 pounds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup honey dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaf, freshly chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven 350 Degrees F.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard and herbs together. Reserve mustard sauce for pork.
- In a large ovenproof saute pan over medium-high heat, warm the vegetable oil. Sear pork loin on all sides. Brush with mustard sauce and roast in the preheated oven until internal thermometer, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tender, delish and quick. I did use grain mustard and some of my Recipe #392334, home grown chives, parsley and tarragon. I did preheat the oven to 500 degrees skipping the oil and pan searing. Roasted for 18 minutes. Thank you!