1/2 Photos of Honey Dijon Mustard Pork Loin
From "Down Home with the Neeleys".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless pork loin, 3 to 4 pounds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup honey dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaf, freshly chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1Preheat oven 350 Degrees F.
- 2Season pork with salt and pepper.
- 3In a small bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard and herbs together. Reserve mustard sauce for pork.
- 4In a large ovenproof saute pan over medium-high heat, warm the vegetable oil. Sear pork loin on all sides. Brush with mustard sauce and roast in the preheated oven until internal thermometer, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Dijon Mustard Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 388.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless pork loin
white wine vinegar
honey dijon mustard