Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
photo by KellyMae
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- STIR TOGETHER 1ST 5 INGREDIENTS.
- WELL BLENDED.
- PLACE PORK IN LARGE GREASED CASSEROLE DISH.
- SPRINKLE EVENLY SALT AND PEPPER.
- POUR HONEY MIXTURE OVER PORK.
- BAKE UNCOVERED AT 375 DEGREES FOR 30 MINUTES MIDDLE SHOULD BE SLIGHT PINK.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great Recipe! Didn't have enough liquid honey, so used creamed honey to replace....used grainy mustard. Baked in convection at 375 for 30 minutes (gave it an extra 5--I had a 1lb8oz roast) it was 145 degrees--let sit while I reduced the sauce for 10 minutes--super moist and flavourful! Thanks for sharing!
oh my! I do LOVE honey mustard! Let's see...I bought a 1lb tenderloin and sliced it into 3/4 inch thick medallions. I had decided to put it together earlier in the day. I poured the sauce over the medallions and let them sit covered in the fridge for about 5 hours. I baked them at 350 for 30 minutes but they got over done...next time (and there will SO be a nnext time) I will check them at 20 mins. Served with baked potatoes and green beans. Yum!
see 5 more reviews