Quick and Easy Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin - Ww
It is good the way it is but maybe even better if you marinate it in the honey mustard mixture. 5 Weight Watcher points per serving. Sorry, this recipe isnt' core.
- Ready In:
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine all ingredients except the tenderloin; coat the tenderloin well with the sauce.
- Roast in a 375 degree oven for 20-30 minutes, basting occasionally, until the meat thermometer registers 155-160 degrees.
- Slice thinly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Easy and delicious! I took your suggestion and marinated the tenderloin in the sauce mixture for 6 hours prior to roasting. The pork was so tender and flavorful! I had 2 tenderloins so I doubled the recipe. I did add some crushed rosemary. I'll make pork tenderloin like this often. Thanx for the recipe.