Orange Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- Prepare a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season the tenderloins with salt.
- Place the tenderloins in the prepared dish.
- In a small bowl, add the marmalade and mustard; stir to combine.
- Brush mixture over the tenderloins.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until no longer pink; baste occasionally with pan juices.
- Slice and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I don't usually like "fruity" additions to my meat dishes, but the mustard really toned that down (only had Dijon), and made this a quick, tasty, different way to serve a versatile pork tenderloin. Followed directions for one tenderloin, but made the full amounts for the sauce. Time and temp were right on. Thanks for posting, ratherbe !