Spicy Stove Top Orange Pork Tenderloin
photo by cfletcher
- Ready In:
- Prepare the pork tenderloin by removing the white membrane.
- Heat the frying pan to medium and add the olive oil.
- Mix all of the remaining ingredients together in a small dish.
- Add salt and pepper to the tenderloin.
- When the frying pay is hot, add the tenderloin and brown on each side, approximately 5 minutes each side.
- Remove the tenderloin from the pan.
- Add the sauce to the pan and stir to mix.
- Reduce the heat slightly.
- Return the tenderloin to the pan and cook covered for approximately 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside, turning occasionally. You might have to add a bit of white wine to thin the sauce a bit.
- Let the pork rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork horizontally and pour the juices over the meat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This pork recipe is amazing! So flavorful! I didn't have any orange marmalade on hand, so I substituted with honey, and I reduced the garlic to 1 tsp instead of 1 tbsp because I was worried that would be too much. It turned out carmelized on the outside and super tasty. Served with potato and salad, but would be great on a bed of rice. Will definitely do again!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to try new recipes......this website is the best ! I have tried several others but always end up coming back here ! It's now one of my favourites....and the first place I go for any meal suggestions ! I tend to use recipes as guidelines rather than the exact way of doing cooking. Cooking should be fun and experimental...at least I think so...to give you something a bit different every time you make a recipe. I know that many of my recipes never turn out the same way twice....if they do then I did something wrong!