1/2 Photos of Homemade Lemon Curd
Charlotte J's Note:
Try this on scones or toast. I'm guessing at the prep and cooking times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and sugar until pale and doubled in volume.
- 2Stir in lemon rind and juice.
- 3Place bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- 4Add butter piece by piece, whisking constantly until thick.
- 5Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Lemon Curd
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 119.7 mg
- Sodium 124.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of