1/6 Photos of Homemade Ice Cream...in a Bag!
The perfect summer treat...and you don't even need an ice cream freezer! Fun for kids- they can all make their own, anytime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put first 3 ingredients in the smaller Ziplock bag and seal bag (Make sure it is tightly closed!). Put ice and rock salt in the larger bag and then add the filled small bag. Seal the large bag.
- 2Squeeze bag until ice cream is thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- 3Remove small bag, unseal, and eat with spoon.
- 4No need to even dirty a bowl!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Ice Cream...in a Bag!
Serving Size: 1 (848 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 71.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: