Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Farm Fresh to You News November 15-19, 2010
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled & diced
- 1 orange, zested & juiced
- 1 lemon, zested & juiced
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Combine the cranberries & the sugar in a sauce pand & cook on low heat until the cranberries start to burst; add the apple, orange & lemon zests & the fruit juices & cook on low for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take off the heat & add raisins & nuts; serve cool.