Homemade Cranberry Sauce
This is an excellent recipe. So simple to make and the raves are overwhelming
- Ready In:
- 2 (12 ounce) packages cranberries
- 1 orange, zest of
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups packed brown sugar (or more)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a small saucepan combine cranberries, orange juice and zest, sugar and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmering and cook until cranberries are tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small cup make a slurry with cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water.
- Whisk cornstarch mixture into cranberry sauce and cook, whisking, until sauce thickens.
- Taste and add more sugar, if necessary.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation