Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Fresh salsa for your dips or anything else you wish to use it with.
Top Review by cakemama
This was my first try at salsa after picking 20 ripe tomatoes in a quick run through the garden! (I know theres more out there!) It was great. I used lime juice instead of lemon but other than that followed it to a T. I will be adding zucchini to it in the next batch! Thanks!
- 16 -17 medium tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 (7 ounce) candiced chilies
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons bottled lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper