Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
Sit back and enjoy the soothing aroma.
Make and share this Home Style Beef Cubes recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl, mix flour salt and pepper. Dredge meat in seasoned mixture and sauté in oil until brown.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Add the onion, garlic and mushrooms to the pan and stir for a few minutes.
- Deglaze pan with ketchup, worcestershire sauce and beef broth.
- Pour liquid over meat.
- Cook on Low for 7 hours.
- Add a few potatoes and carrots to the meat and you have a dinner in a pot.
- In lieu of potatoes and carrots, add 2 cups cooked pasta shells 1/2 hour before serving.
This very easy to prepare dish has a nice flavorful rich broth. I used Vidalia Onions, 4 clovers of garlic and 8 ounces of mushroom. Thank you for posting.