- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 lbs boneless beef cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, mix flour salt and pepper. Dredge meat in seasoned mixture and sauté in oil until brown.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Add the onion, garlic and mushrooms to the pan and stir for a few minutes.
- Deglaze pan with ketchup, worcestershire sauce and beef broth.
- Pour liquid over meat.
- Cook on Low for 7 hours.
- Add a few potatoes and carrots to the meat and you have a dinner in a pot.
- In lieu of potatoes and carrots, add 2 cups cooked pasta shells 1/2 hour before serving.