1/2 Photos of Holiday Stuffing Mix in a Jar
Marsha D.'s Note:
This is a great gift idea to make for Christmas gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a jar place unseasoned bread cubes and seal tight.
- 2In a small bowl combine the next 7 ingredients and blend well.
- 3Place in a small baggie and seal tight.
- 4Attach the season/spice baggie to the jar of bread cubes.
- 5Decorate jar with ribbon and/or place a piece of cut out christmas cloth over top of lid and seal with the ring.
- 6Attach the directions below to the jar and season mix:.
- 7In a sauce pan over medium heat,add 1 1/2 to 2 cups of chicken broth or water, 2 Tbs. margarine/butter and contents of seasoning mix to a boil.
- 8Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add bread cubes and mix well.
- 9Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 10Stir and serve.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Stuffing Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 1832.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried celery flakes