Nif's Homemade Grainy Mustard (Great Gift Idea!)
photo by Nif_H
- Ready In:
- In a bowl, mix mustard powder, mustard seeds and water. Set aside.
- In a saucepan combine remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the mustard mixture inot the saucepan. Bring this combined mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a blender and pulse until you have reached your desired consistency. I like it quite grainy myself!
- Pour into sterilized jar and seal immediately. Let cool at room temperature until no longer warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!