1/1 Photo of Holiday Almond Roca
Tee Lee's Note:
This is a delicious recipe for almond roca. My boyfriend's family loved this last Christmas, but I didn't want to tell them the recipe because it's so easy. Cook time does not include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a large cookie sheet (or two smaller) with aluminum foil, or lay aluminum foil over a large area on the counter or table.
- 2Cook butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan to hard crack stage (285-290F), while stirring constantly.
- 3Once heated, pour onto the aluminum foil lined surface.
- 4Spread out to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- 5Sprinkle with chocolate chips, let sit until beginning to melt, then spread chocolate out.
- 6Sprinkle the top with almonds.
- 7Let cool for 2 hours, then break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Almond Roca
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.2
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 165.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g