Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
from "stephanie cooks" - http://stephaniecooks.blogspot.com/2010/12/hoisin-shrimp-stir-fry.html
- In a wok or large skillet, heat your oil. Add the carrots and garlic. Cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and snap peas. Cook until everything is tender.
- Remove the veggies from the pan. Add the shrimp. Allow to cook on one side, then flip.
- Sprinkle the flour over the shrimp and stir well until the flour lightly coats the shrimp.
- Return the veggies to the pan.
- Add the sauces, stir well to combine. Allow to heat for 1-2 minutes.
Made this last night for dinner and it was delicious! I used about 1/3 cup each of carrots, sliced onions, and red pepper along with the other ingredients. Once everything is ready the meal is done in no time. Made for New Kids on the Block. P.S. I think I will try it with some chicken next.