from "stephanie cooks" - http://stephaniecooks.blogspot.com/2010/12/hoisin-shrimp-stir-fry.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a wok or large skillet, heat your oil. Add the carrots and garlic. Cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- 2Add the mushrooms and snap peas. Cook until everything is tender.
- 3Remove the veggies from the pan. Add the shrimp. Allow to cook on one side, then flip.
- 4Sprinkle the flour over the shrimp and stir well until the flour lightly coats the shrimp.
- 5Return the veggies to the pan.
- 6Add the sauces, stir well to combine. Allow to heat for 1-2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Shrimp Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 239.7 mg
- Sodium 2505.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: