Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
The name says it all. An adaption of the South Beach Diet Oatmeal Pancake.
- 30 g raw oats
- 30 g low fat cottage cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons mixed berries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix raw oats, cheese, eggwhite, spice and vanilla essence together.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan.
- Add mixture and spread with a spoon to form a pancake.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Sprinkle over splenda and serve with mixed berries of your choice.