Recipe by Mercy
This recipe comes from Fleischmann's yeast company.
Top Review by ldlangford
I made the bread last evening in my Panasonic bread machine. I made it exactly as the recipe suggested and used the delay timer on my machine. It is wonderful. I love the crunchy texture it has and it came out a perfectly shaped loaf. If you don't like thyme and basil seasoning, you may not like the flavor. I like them a lot and plan to make this bread again. Highest rating.
- 1 cup water, plus (70º to 80ºF)
- 2 tablespoons water (70º to 80ºF)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Select preferred loaf size.
- Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan in the order listed.
- Select Basic or Rapid Bread Program and Medium Baking Control.
- Delay Timer feature can be used.
- Press start.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.