Recipe by Ben Ross
I love seafood and this is a great dish because it is so simple. Anyone can cook this so if you are reading this give it a go.
Top Review by MizzNezz
You're right. This is very easy to make. I couldn't find butterfish, so I used fresh true cod. The dish was very tasty. My husband and I both enjoyed it. I will make this again.
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, very soft
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 butterfish fillets
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix the butter, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and white pepper.
- Place the ingrediets from the bowl into a frying pan on medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted add the butterfish fillets and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until it is cooked to your satisfaction.
- Squeeze the lemon wedge over the fish once cooked or serve as a garnish.