Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Serve with cooked vegetables or a salad.
Make and share this Herbed Pork Roast With Mushroom Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- Heat oven to 350. In shallow roasting pan, place pork roast.
- In small bowl, mix parsley, rosemary, thyme and garlic; rub mixture evenly over pork. Insert meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of pork and not resting in fat.
- Roast uncovered about 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 10 minutes or until thermometer reads 155. Remove pork from pan; place on cutting board. Cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer reads 160.
- Meanwhile, in same roasting pan, stir soup into pan drippings. Stir in milk until smooth. Add mushrooms, cook and stir over medium-low heat until mixture boils. Cut pork into slices; serve with gravy.