1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Serve with cooked vegetables or a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1Heat oven to 350. In shallow roasting pan, place pork roast.
- 2In small bowl, mix parsley, rosemary, thyme and garlic; rub mixture evenly over pork. Insert meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of pork and not resting in fat.
- 3Roast uncovered about 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 10 minutes or until thermometer reads 155. Remove pork from pan; place on cutting board. Cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer reads 160.
- 4Meanwhile, in same roasting pan, stir soup into pan drippings. Stir in milk until smooth. Add mushrooms, cook and stir over medium-low heat until mixture boils. Cut pork into slices; serve with gravy.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Pork Roast With Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.3 mg
- Sodium 402.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 32.1 g