Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful combination of fresh herbs and mustard. Wonderful over chicken, lamb and pork. Another Ted Reader recipe
- 3 garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh herb (any combination of parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, dill and savory)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- Combine garlic, herbs, Dijon mustard, grainy mustard, olive oil, honey, vinegar, pepper and salt.
- Store, refrigerated in a sealed container.
- Keeps up to 2 weeks.