Recipe by JackieGK
This is a yummy alternative to traditional fried french fries. Recipe from Light and Tasty Magazine and one of my favorite ways to have potatoes. Don't be afraid of the herbs - they will not be overpowering in the finished product. If you do not like a strong pepper flavor definitely go to the lower amount suggested. Quick, easy, tasty, healthy.
- 680.38 g yukon gold potatoes
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml minced fresh rosemary
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23-2.46 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Add to mixing bowl.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil. Add each seasoning one at a time, tossing between each seasoning to evenly coat.
- Arrange on a single layer on baking sheet which is lined with quick release foil or spraying with nonstick cooking spray. I actually put a cooling rack on top of my baking sheet for all around crisping. I find this gives a good result.
- Bake at 425 for 40-45 until crisp tender (will depend on what size you cut the potatoes) and browned. Still once if not elevated on rack while cooking. I like them on the very crispy side and while they look overbrowned are very delicious!
- Serving size is approximately one cup.