If you're a weight watcher and you like carrots but you like them marinated, choose this recipe. Its perfect.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice carrots-cook until crisp and tender.
- 2Put in ice water and drain.
- 3Put rest of ingredients (exept sweetener) in saucepan and bring to boil.
- 4Remove from fire and add sweetener.
- 5Pour over carrots and put cover on container.
- 6Let set several hours.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Helen's Marinated Carrots for Wieght Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 423.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: