- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients except chicken and blend well.
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray or 1 tbs oil and bring to medium heat. Lighlty brown chicken on both sides, cover with sauce mixture. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 25 or until fully cooked. Turn chicken once while cooking.