Recipe by Audrey M
An easy meal that doesn't require much thought or efforst. Only 5 WW points.
Top Review by carolynn p.
This recipe was wonderful; I did make a couple of minor additions, like garlic, salt, pepper and a can of mushrooms. But it was one of the best, easiest low pts recipes I've had recently. The recipe also needs a can of corn but is not listed in the ingredients. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 lb ground chicken, skinless
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 ounces low-sodium taco seasoning
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 9 ounces chilies, undrained
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, broken in half,cooked,and drained
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded